1. Make sure your dogs get plenty of exercise during the day. Wear them out before the fireworks begin!
2. Make sure your dog is wearing a collar....it is amazing how many dogs get out of their own yards and don't have a collar on.
3. Bring your dog inside before the fireworks start.
4. Put your dog in a quiet place in the house with plenty of water, some toys to play with and maybe a treat or two.
5. Sometimes, having background noise can help. Nothing too loud; soothing music may do the trick.
Have a fun and safe holiday and we will see you soon!